Potassium sulfate is colorless crystals, small hygroscopicity, not easy to agglomerate. With good physical properties, convenient for application, it is a good water-soluble potash fertilizer. Potassium sulfate is chemically neutral, physiological acid fertilizer. It is a chlorine-free, high quality and efficient potash fertilizer. In particular, it is indispensable important fertilizer for the crops of tobacco, grapes, sugar beets, tea, potatoes, flax and various fruit trees which should avoid chlorine. It is also raw materials of high-quality NPK fertilizer. The density is 2.95g/cm3. Its melting point is 400°C, and flashing point is 1689°C. Solubility: 110 g/L at 20°C water,insoluble in alcohol, carbondisulfide and acetone.
White powder and granular
Insoluble matters in water
Providing potassium to crops sensitive to chloride and salt
Contains a low salt index helping to avoid the plant taking up excess water
Mixes well with all other fertilizers
In the differentiation period of young ear, the initial heading stage, full heading to grain filling stage
In the differentiation period of young ear, boot stage, until full
In berry enlargement period
In the whole growth period, spray 3-5 times at intervals of 7-10 days
In the whole growth period, spray 3-4 times at intervals of 7-10 days
40-45 days before harvest, spray 2-3 times at intervals of 10 days
Start to spray 10 days before squaring, keep for 2-3 times at intervals of 10 days
1) Long-term use of potassium sulphate should be used together with the manure, alkaline phosphate and lime with lower acidity, and in practice should be combined with the drainage bask in field measures to improve ventilation.
2) In calcareous soils, we should pay attention to use more farmyard manure.
3) Potassium sulphate should be applied with calcium-rich fertilizer
4) Potassium sulphate should not be touched with seeds and roots directly. It can be single use, but also can be used together with other single element fertilizer.
1)25kgs plastic woven bag, 24mts/20'FCL
2) According to customers' requirments.
It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition.