- High purity of raw materials, which makes the product suitable for foliar application.
- High content of Calcium and Boron in liquid form
- Calcium and Boron are quicky assorbed by the leafs
- Improves the consistency of the vegetal tissues and fruits, besides colour, shelf life, taste etc.
- Improves the deseases resistency.
- Improves the building of cell walls after their division.
- Boron increases pollen fertility.
Application and dosages
By foliar spray:
apply at the following dosage (cc in 100 litres of water).
FRUIT TREES: in pre-blossoming, after fruit setting and before fruits colouring spray at the rate of 250-300 cc.
GRAPES: three treatements at 10-15 days interval starting from bunch formation using 200-250 cc.
VEGETABLE CROPS: in pre-blossoming at 200-250 cc. and repeat at least three times.
FLOWERS AND ORNAMENTALS: spray at 200-250 cc. during pre-blossoming stage and repeat two-three times
INDUSTRIAL CROPS: spray at 250-300 cc. in case of deficency. Repeat if needed.
1L/bottle, 25L/drum, 200L/drum
Vastland Liquid fertilizer are made from high purity raw materials, they are suitable for fertigation and foliar application, and can be used conveniently and their nutrients can be quickly absorbed by plants.
Single trace elements: Liquid Boron 10 Liquid Calcium 16 Liquid Copper 10 Liquid Manganese 11 Liquid Zinc 11 Liquid Magnesium 13 Liquid Iron EDTA Liquid Iron DTPA Liquid Iron EDDHA Liquid EDTA Mn Liquid EDTA Zn Liquid Molybdenum